Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's all jolly good...

Hello out there.

I've not been around for a while again, so here I am.

It's all good around these parts. The weather's been amazing. I'm rather brown. We've been enjoying many barbecues and too many spritzers.

Hugely excited for the kid's summer holidays and the long days of fun, picnics, making and generally relaxing without having to be anywhere.

I have mainly be doing this recently...

Drinking too much of this.

Finding this on Bridport market for a fiver.


Dressing like a humbug with a skirt I found in a charity shop.

Finding these for a measly fiver in the sale today to show off my cankles.

Finishing off the teal and tangerine corner with a lamp donated by crazy friends.
Finding this Romanian plate for 50p
And bobbing out of long.
And also, we performed the UOEIA Operina in Bridport (the one we did in Rotterdam) at another IF event at the end of June which went really well...



Enjoy!!!

More preparations to do for a workshop I am leading at Bridport Arts Centre for Small Things right now...

Hope you're all enjoying the weather.

1 comment:

Cassia Tree Fairy said...

yodidellioooo :D Fantastic x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...