Monday, October 31, 2011

A little bit of this and a little bit of tash...

I've had to escape the world of blogging for a while, because of various crap things life sometimes throws at one, now and again. I've been meaning to catch up with this blog malarkey for a while and had a very wide range of things to blog about, but I had to just be my anonymous little self for a while and sort a few little things out here and there.

Here's a (the beginning of a) brief summary of the past few months.

I do have quite a lot of photos... and I nearly got carried away more than I already have... so just count yourselves lucky!

These photos are from my friend Anna's hen weekend at Monkton Wyld. It was a take your kids and babies and make crafty decorations for Anna's wedding weekend. It's a beautiful place and we had a wonderful time. Amazing food, beautiful scenery, a great gaggle of friendly ladies, wedding dress try ons, lots of laughs and making crafty things.














My love of documenting occasions has grown from the days we spent at Monkton and my love of photography and composition has re-emerged. It's nice to be inspired by things again.

Will be posting more updates soon. It's nice to be back.

Oooo... I almost forgot...

We went to an event in Bridport town called Frolic on Saturday night. It had a dressing up code, in which you could go as an Arms Dealer, Botox Babe, Evil Politician/World Leader, etc etc...

So I went as dominatrix transvestite Hitler. As ya do.


Tash-tash for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Herr H, world domination - or just Dom.... ination Ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...