Sunday, March 4, 2012

I think it may be time to bring the Foul Food Foto back!

Remember the ever so tasty looking Foul Food Fotos from last year?

In which every Friday I would post up a photo... a bit like this...


or this...


or this...

I think it's time to reintroduce them. Perhaps I'll just stick to once a month though as it became quite impossible to keep up with it every week.

And for those that may not know anything of these most delicious photos... the idea behind it, was to take pictures of the terrible photos you may come across in cookbooks, that on one glance, you know you'd go nowhere near the food, let alone sniff it.

Just pure foul looking food.

Mmmm tasty!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that my ex had some cook books from the seventies and all the food looked horrible - BUT a lot of it tasted quite nice if you did not present it in the seventies style.

Miss Moopette said...

Hi Siobhan!

Oh I totally agree with you. It is possible the food, when made up from the recipes taste great...but aren't the pics just really funny?! :~}

Also... I am planning to put it in another post... but no...the schedule has gone out of the window! I will update with more on this soon on a post.

Just unsure whether to reply or not on these comments as not sure everyone always gets them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...