Monday, February 28, 2011

Just because...

Feeling a bit odd. Thinking my blog needs sprucing up a wee bit... A bit of fun. It seems to have been dominated with birds recently but my life doesn't just consist of birds... 

Plus it's driving me mad that there doesn't seem to be an option to change the background of my blog as it so nicely tells me, "not allowed with this template"... so go to change template... "not allowed" ... massive baaah!!

Here's something my two girls and I made today... Appropriately named, "Two little girls, a sofa, a camera & much silliness".


Anyhoo...a few random photos that I just like...

Big daughter on a hill.


The seahorse in the teacup.


When I had long hair and could make it look pretty.


My favourite pic. My little family at the beach.


My ceramics & handmade chopsticks made for New Designers, London.

That is all I have to say... for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seahorse = love!!

mother of purl said...

Love the film, your daughters look great fun! And who needs Jesus on toast when you have a sea
horse in a coffee cup?!

Miss Moopette said...

The seahorse is pretty amazing isn't it?!! :~}

Trashsparkle said...

Love the film clip - its like a whole day on fast forward!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...