Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday's Foul Food Foto Numero 9

Well, nicely enough it's 3.22 in the morning and still Friday to me as I've not slept yet.

Not long been back from working a shift at the old pub I used to work at. Kind of promised the peeps there that I'd do them a favour and cover for them as they couldn't find anyone. Although now, I kind of wish I hadn't.

It was such a strange experience going back to somewhere you used to work. Sure wouldn't like to make it a regular thing again!

Anyway...just rambling...

Thought that I may as well find a Friday's Foul Food Foto for you, (IT is still Friday ya know!).

And... that is where I think I lost all track of what I was doing (to be precise...anything) and stumbled up to bed!
(The good part was by the end of the night when customers are more easy going with their money and end up joining you in on their rounds of shots... tequila, sambuca and jager were the orders of the night).

Useless really
... as there I was trying to be all orderly and organised trying to get it done before it had become my Saturday... but oh well... it was 3 in the morning and becoming light outside...

Afraid there's not been so much going on over here on this blog as of late and it's all because of this...

click me

As some of you might have remembered that I was talking a while back about a little thing that had a lot to do with tea... and this was it... click the pic and have a little looky...

But fret not! I am currently also working on this too...

click me

I will be working on some of the stage design and the film that is going to be back projected through sheets. Should look pretty amazing really. (Hopefully!). And in fact, I've just pretty much finished reading The Third Policeman. It's an interesting read, to say the least. And Ergo has made a very marvellous and clever adaptation of the book, which captures the mood and atmosphere of the book tremendously well. Can't wait to start touring it! (Actually need to get on with the making now then!) As the first stop is at Tête à Tête Opera Festival this August.

So... for those of you that are ready to be grossed out... here's Friday's Foul Food Foto...

click here

I know, I know... this one is quite questionable as to how foul it actually is. Today I got a magnificent cookbook from the chazza for 20p full to the brim of Foul Food Fotos. And it's even a St Michael's All Colour Freezer Cookery Book from 1976.

The tomato just doesn't look so welcoming and delicious to me. Kind of looks like a sunburnt wrinkly old mans bottom or something along these lines. There is many more photos in this book that are much worse, but the state I'm in (didn't get to sleep until 4am) and the ever so slightly (numerous shots) iffy tum, afraid this is all I could cope with. So it will have to do!

And today, I'm ravenous... which is normal for me after a stupidly late night with drinks. (I can smell chilli cooking, in time to watch Dr Who!!). Love our veg chilli and Dr Who evenings!

Anyhow...

Took the little kinder eggs to the butterfly parade today. They made crowns with their daddy (as I was dreaming away!) and after dragging me out of bed with beans on toast with marmite (you have to try this if you're a marmite lover!) and a strong black coffee, we headed into town. Stupidly I forgot my camera... but this is them in their lovely butterfly crowns with a butterfly Autumn made at a workshop (Tal accidentally left hers in town). :~{


And... I couldn't resist a butterfly tattoo...
click me

One day I would like to get a real tattoo... but perhaps not on my face... was thinking about something delicate, pretty and not too in your face, on the back of my neck...

Well I'm orrrf to eat some chilli.

Ta ra!

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

*vom*

Your children are rather beautiful!

Miss Moopette said...

Love your juxtaposition of words! :~}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...